KEYESTUDIO for Raspberry Pi Camera, 5MP 1080p Camera Module with OV5647 Sensor Video Webcam for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3, 3B+, Pi 4B Ras Pi 4 Zero W Camera with Flex Cable
(as of Jan 19,2023 07:37:58 UTC – Details)
Raspberry Pi Camera, compatible with the original one, supports all revisions of the Pi 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module. For more resources you may need, pls contact us via Amazon message, we will send you then via attachment. Meanwhile technological support is available.
Image Sensor: OV5647
Maximum Photo Resolution: 2592 × 1944 pixel
Supported Video Resolution: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90
Physical Dimensions: 25mm x 24mm x 9mm
Interface: CSI MINI connector (15cm ribbon cable included)
Supported OS: Raspbian (latest version recommended)
1x Keyestudio Raspberry Pi Camera Module (included ribbon cable)
1x a raspberry pi zero cable
1. The sensor has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens on board.
2. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 × 1944 pixel static images.
3. It is the latest Version 1.3. This is the plug-and-play-compatible latest version of the Raspbian operating system.
4. The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 24mm x 9mm and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile.
5. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi. Connect this camera module to Raspberry pi 4 3 2 model B B+ A+ and Raspberry pi zero V1.3. Working fine with raspberry pi and octoprint.