4K HDMI Audio Extractor Splitter, avedio links 1080P HDMI to HDMI Audio Converter + Optical Toslink SPDIF + RCA L/R Stereo Analog Audio, HDMI Audio Adapter for Fire Stick, Blu-Ray Player
$29.99 - $23.89
(as of Jan 19,2023 13:47:54 UTC – Details)
Three Audio mode settings:
PASS Mode: The output audio format depends on the HDMI input signal.2CH Mode: Set 2CH to get analog stereo audio. Extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA L/R analog/Optical SPDIF output at the same time5.1CH Mode: Set 5.1CH to get 5.1 digital surround.(HDMI input source must support 5.1CH), Which can be extracted via Optical SPDIF output. It support LPCM 7.1CH,Dobly TrueHD,and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Note: If you choose optical audio out, you can enjoy 5.1CH or 2CH or pass audio mode. If you choose L/R audio out, you can enjoy 2CH or pass mode.
One HDMI input converted to one HDMI + Audio (SPDIF+R/L) output.HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation. There are PASS/2.0CH/5.1CH three kinds of audio mode optionsSupport 4K@30hz, 1080P, support 3DSupport Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC Specificaitions:
HDMI resolution: 4K@30hz/3D/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480iSupport audio format: DTS-HD/Dobly-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dobly-AC3/DSDSupport video color format: 24bit, 30 bit, 36bit deep colorMax bandwidth:340MHz; Max baud rate:10.2 Gbps
Package included: HDMI to HDMI Audio Converter 5V Power Adapter User manual
Perfect Solution For Extract Audio
HDMI audio extractor is designed to extract the digital audio embedded in HDMI source and output it via optical SPDIF (up to 5.1 Dobly Digital or DTS) or 2CH RCA L/R stereo audio out at same time.
Perfect solution for amplifiers or receivers that does not have HDMI inputs.
Support 3D 4K 30Hz
HDMI resolution up to 4K@30hz. Enjoy the luxurious space in these excellent 3D games brought to you by your favorite.
Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray, DVD, cable box, Apple TV, PS5, Xbox, PC, HD camera, HD DVR etc.
avedio links 4K audio extract converter can be used at anywhere like teaching, DJ, meeting, Playing, Watching movie, Performing, etc.
Plug and play, enjoy high quality music with your friends, make your life easy and colorful!
4K@60Hz 4K@60HZ 4K@30HZ 4K@60HZ 4K@60hz
HDMI Cable Including
Power adaptor included
Power cable included
1.4 2.0 1.4 2.0 2.0
1.4 2.2 1.4 2.2 2.2
(1) If the audio output is AUX, set the audio converter at 2CH, the audio input source should set as LPCM audio format output.(2) If choose the SPDIF audio output, 2CH and 5.1CH audio mode both OK, and set the parameter according to the audio receiver.(3) If choose the pass mode, the HDMI 7.1 audio can pass through this converter, but only the HDMI output port has the audio output. L/R and SPDIF is mute.(4) If the HDMI display is the Projector or the DVI Monitor, we need set it as 2CH or 5.1CH according to the specification of the AV receiver.(5) The speaker supports optical input, but does not necessarily support Dobly and DTS source code, all also need to set the source audio output to PCM format.
A. Not working / No Audio (The audio is abnormal)
1. Check whether the “SPDIF” light is on.2. Use standard hdmi2.0 cable(19+1) AWG26 and not exceed 5m.3. Lower the resolution of your input source.4. Set the audio format to PCM of your input source, and switch the audio mode on product to “2.0”.
B. No Video / Picture discoloration (The picture is abnormal)
1. Connect your input source to output device directly—Turn on the image settings—Set the image output format to RGB of your input source.2. Set the resolution of the input source to fixed resolution, like 1080P.3. Finally connect our product to have a try.
C. No sound from “SPDIF” port
1. Set the audio format to PCM of your input source.2. Switch the audio mode on product to ” 2.0 ” to have a try.
D. There is audio, but there will be hissing sound.
Noise is generally interference.
1. Change an hdmi cable with a magnetic ring or keep it away from wireless devices such as routers.2. The power supply or hdmi cable is unstable, or the power amplifier speaker is very sensitive to current, we recommend that you use another pair of headphones to have a try.3. Maybe the audio format is not supported. We suggest you set the audio format to PCM of your input source.
👍 4K HDMI to HDMI Audio Extractor: avedio links HDMI to optical audio adapter is designed to extract the digital audio embedded in HDMI source and output it via optical SPDIF or RCA L/R stereo audio out. Original video/audio signal is also passed through to HDMI output. Then you will be able to send the splitted audio to an amplifier, AV receiver, soundbar or other sound systems.
👍 4K High Video Resolution: HDMI audio converter support resolution up to 4K@30hz, HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4, Full HD 1080P, 3D,and 36-bit deep color.Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dobly-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dobly-AC3/DSD. (Note: This HDMI sound extractor does not support ARC, please search ASIN B07T2WSY3D to find the version that supports ARC)
👍 Three Audio Mode: avedio links HDMI audio adpter with PASS, 2CH, 5.1CH Three Audio Mode Options, RCA L/R output support PASS 2CH PCM, Optical SPDIF output support PASS 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, DTS
👍 Wide Compatible: HDMI to HDMI plus audio converter compatible with various HDMI source devices. HDMI input: Blu-ray player, DVD, HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, Fire Stick, Roku,HD DVR etc. HDMI Output: Full HD TV, Monitor, Projector. Audio output: Speaker, amplifier,soundbar or other sound systems.
👍 Package Included: 4K HDMI Audio Splitter x1, 5V/1A DC Power Adaptor x1, User Manual x1. This HDMI audio extractor converter can effectively achieves audio synchronization separation and provide high quality audio and video transmission, make your life more easy and colorful.